Please help keep Greenwood green. Don't be a litter bug!
IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY, CALL 911.
The mission of the Greenwood Police Department is to attain the highest
quality of life and security for all who live,work, visit and travel through
The department is proactive in working with the community to maintain
a high quality of life by responding to and preventing crime, promoting a
safe environment, and enforcing laws while safeguarding the constitutional guarantees of all. We are committed to serving the
community with integrity, impartiality,
sensitivity, and professionalism.
To fulfill our mission, we must
nurture public trust by holding
ourselves to the highest degree of
ethical and professional behavior.
To achieve this mission, we
commit to these specific values:
- We value our employees and have confidence in their training and abilities;
- We value the law and are committed to the protection of individual human rights;
- We value public service and are committed to continuous service improvement;
- We value community opinion and response as a means of identifying and addressing
- public safety and quality of life issues;
- We value courtesy, compassion and respect.
CHIEF SHAYNE GIBSON
Good Luck De'Elmo Simpson!
Best Wishes in Your Future Endeavors!
Life is good in Greenwood!
Welcome Aboard Officer Danielle Maples!